Free Trade Agreement
Business Travel to Australia
These are two links that I found that may help me in deciding on what I really want to do with my game. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to come up with a game that would deal with the U.S. and Australia. It's been kind of hard for me to think about it. There's so many things that I love about the country but I'm trying to stay on the civics and news topic. I wanted to put some history in the path of my game, but then the real only thing that these two countries interact with in is trade and business stuff. So I'm still thinking about this, and maybe I'll think of something to do to make this a really good game.
I explored your links to business in Australia. Very interesting. There is a lot of information there, and maybe a game topic. Thanks for your open mind about linking into Civics.
ReplyDelete