Monday, October 25, 2010
Gathering my ideas......
So today I played around with my wiki and added some more pics. I've been doing some research about the Tasmanian Devil Cancer and what the government is doing to help. I've found interesting facts and all, but now I'm thinking about how I could turn this into a fun and educational game that people would actually want to play and could get some public views. It's kind of hard for me to think of a genre to my game that wuld go along with the topic best. I kind of want to do an adventure game, since I'm definently not allowed to do a quizz game, but I'm not sure how to encorporate everything I want in it so that it'll be an adventure game. I've never dealt with stuff like this ever before, so I've got to try my best to be creative and come up with something good and enjoyable. So until then, I guess I'll brainstorm when I get the chance and do more research and I guess it'll all just come to me in a matter of time. If I get too stuck, then I'll ask around and get an opinion from different people that may help me out to make a game that some type of age group would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are right-on! Ask when you need help. Maybe your friends can give you some ideas. Keep thinking!
ReplyDelete