Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's almost done!

So I worked on my game today and actually came pretty far in it. I think it'll turn out close to what my paper prototype looks like. The one thing I need now is to get the graphics finished and I actually need another coding, which is how to trigger an event, which is going to the next frame where it says "congrats! you got it.....". This will be triggered by the correct food going into the cage. So I'll have to do research on that outside of class, that way when I go back in class next time, I'll have it ready because I really only have a few days to get this 100% done. It's kinda hard to get the dead line reached because I have so much other stuff to do as well! Hopefully everything works out. I can't afford any more computer glitches that I've actually been pretty much dealing with all year! Learning flash has been pretty hard for me, since I'm not some high tech teen and all. So I've come along pretty well with this game. Now It's almost done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment