I am thinking about what I'm going to reflect my game on. I was wanting to encorporate history in my game and make it really fun and interesting. I'm not too interested in politics so I will probably be steering away from civics in that way, but I am looking at creating a game that helps the player learn about a different country, like maybe Australia or Egypy, since I'm interested in their culture. I was looking at the stategy games because I might use that as the genre of my game. Nothing is set in stone at all, but these are the ideas I'm thinking about.
I did play a good few games. I really liked this "Pirates of the Preamble" game, because it was a quiz game that tought me some stuff about my country's government history, and it was interesting with all the details of the game.
I'm glad that you have already chose a genree of game, that will make things easier in the future.
ReplyDelete