Monday, December 20, 2010

12-3-10 Paper prototype

We started on the paper prototype and I hope we can figure out things to add to what we’ve done. We need to think of some mini games to put into it but we really don’t have much of an idea of what we should put into the game to make it fun. It took almost 8 or 9 scenes to just get to a mini game spot; now we just need to come up with one to make there. It’s been getting kind of hard to think of some things, and even thinking on snow days, I haven’t gotten any real good ideas…. I don’t know what I’m going to do to make this a good game. So far, we’re giving a good bit of information through the game, but it seems like we’re just making a text book to show someone things about Australia… Although that is a good idea, to make an adventure sort of thing to teach kids things, but it’s just NOT A GAME. I hope we can make something good to enter into the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment