Monday, December 20, 2010

12-9-10

Today, I’ve had to make blogs and things through word documents because I’m not very lucky and things like to mess up on me, such as the internet. My partner isn’t here, so I’m going to have to make some things up for the game in the paper prototype. I hope we get done with it soon so I can do more research and draw some scenes a little bit. I think I can do some good things with coding, but I’m not good with the little details through the game, like the mini games. I’m about to go work on the paper prototype and see if I can come up with anything good and interesting to put into the game. I’m definitely not good at drawing anything, on paper or on flash on the computer. If you’re reading this and you know what I want my game to be about, I’m up for any opinions on what to use as mini games throughout the game to make it an interesting game for tweens, which is around 10 and 13 year olds. I guess I’m putting a little bit of everything into the game, like History, government, society, and medical rescue. This game is such a bit variety of things that maybe it is too much. But then again, am I making a simple game, or something a little bit out there? I’m a complicated kind of girl, so I don’t like simple, but what am I really aiming for here?

No comments:

Post a Comment