Monday, February 28, 2011
Adding animations
So I found a drop and drag minigame that I really like. The link HERE takes you to it. Its a little minigame on fractions. The player has to drag over the fractions to their correct decimals. Once all of the problems are correct, a slide pops up saying that you've completed this minigame correctly. I like the way this is set up and I think I could use this coding throughout my game. For instance, I have one minigame where I need to player to move a food into the cage. I dont want the food to disappear, so I'd like for it to move into the cage. I think what I can do is create the layer of the foods, then make the layer with the cage, that way, when the player moves a food, it goes in behind the cage. Another type of coding I'll need for this minigame is to make the food go back to where it was originally at if it is wrong. Then, I'll need to set something up so that when the correct food is placed into the cage, the rest of the food and such disappears and the Tassie then starts moving across the screen. I'll get a collision detector too so when the food reaches a certain place in the cage, then the rest of the food and other things unnecessary to the Tassie moving across the sreen is triggered to disappear. So I think I have my first minigame figured out. If you have any suggestions for me to use please leave a comment. I'm open to any suggestions from anyone about this idea for my minigame. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment