Thursday, February 17, 2011
Getting there in Flash
Well, in my game, I need to get a hold of some actions that will create my idea into a game. I need to figure out how to get the button to work from one scene to another, and some things that need to be done for my mini games. I need to get the drop, drag, and pick up motion to work, and how to get the script to know when something has done wrong so the game would start over. My action script shouldn't be too complicated, but for me it just might be. I've been trying to keep my game simple, but I did want to try and think of something, maybe, to have for a 3rd game, that way it would be a little bit longer. So right now, I need to work on my scenes, getting them done and chained together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have identified some of your Flash needs. Just like with researching how to drop in your background, start with the Globaloria tutorials & links to find answers. If still not clear, ask in the classroom. We have expertise there., Ultimately we can use the Globaloria Help Desk to see what else has been asked. If still not clear, we can upload what we have & ask the live help desk to help find the answer. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete