I'm not entirely going in order on my blogs, but this time, I did an animation using the keyboard. I had actually did this animation on the minigame project I did towards the beginning of the year. I put a Tassie as a moveclip on my Demo and had him move around by the arrows. This was really just an experiment and I can use that exact coding for a mini game some where during my whole game. I started on doing an animation with a mouse, but flash failed on me!!!! I was in the middle of drawing a banana and it shut off! After I do this tutorial, I will actually be able to use the whole slide for a minigame. So really, I almost have a minigame complete. And yes it involves a banana. :)
I like working with flash a little bit. I'm not all too happy about the coding. But I like doing the drawings. I think I'm getting the hang of that part, even though it's sooooo hard to draw on a computer. The coding is confusing and I can't understant it. All the coding that I have I've been able to find and experiment with and make it something that will work for my game. I've actually been doing a pretty good job with it, but I still don't like how much time I spend looking at the computer thinking, "what if I did this?", or "what in the world did I do wrong for the game to act like this???".
No comments:
Post a Comment