Monday, March 28, 2011

My Demo

I worked on my Demo some today. I haven't done anything with it for about a week because I was trying to catch up on my projects page. My Demo came along pretty easy, and with finding a demo online, I was able to figure out the whole buttons deal alot better. I think that if I have the exact script infront of me and an example, then I can figure it out alot easier. I'm almost done with it, and just need to do some touch ups with the wording and all, then I'll have it finished. I was having troubles with adding animation with a mouse tutorial last class, so this was giving me a break before I jumped back into that coding again. The bottom line problem was, yet again, I was working in flash 3.0 and not 2.0! Someone else recognized that problem for me and I just copied it into 2.0 so when I do pick up that tutorial again, which would hopefully be sometime next class, I'll be able to get it done and not have such trouble with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment