Friday, April 1, 2011

Updates on what I'm doing

So I did have my demo finished, but the computer messed up for some reasona and I wasn't able to save the rest of what all I did. So I have to restart on what I already had saved and finish it..... again. But it really shouldn't take too long, I hope. I also found this game for the peace corps. Click the link HERE and it will take you straight to the game. I tried playing it for a little while, but I had to get my demo done, even though that kind of failed on me. But I'm gonna play the game again when I get the time to. It had some pretty good features to it, looking at it in a gamer's perspective, and it had an assortment of minigames to go along with it. It relates to my game because it's an adventure game in which you control the next move. It also raises awareness for what is going on in Africa, where this game is taking place, just like how mine is targetted to raise awareness for the Tasmanian Devils in Australia.

3 comments:

  1. yeah these computers tend to do that alot!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, there's always something wrong with these computers. Can't say it's as smart as the person controlling it because it seems to have a mind of its own. And thanx! :p

    ReplyDelete