Thursday, April 7, 2011
Finishing My Demo
So I got my demo done pretty well, but there are a few scenes I got to add to finish it perfectly and get it just right. The only problem is that when I was doing some scenes a while back, like my beginning scene and so on, I put it in flash 3.0 AND I messed up the layers a good bit. I dont have it organized at all so I can't really just copy it down and be done. Tommarow I plan on making some time so that I can get these two scenes on there and then I'll be ready to film again on monday. I hope everything works out right. Once I get that done, I'll have some more scenes to put together and I'll be on my way to finishing the game. I've got a good bit uploaded from flash on my projects page and my team page on my Wiki, so that should help me keep everything organized. Putting the game demo together was quite difficult since it took so long for me to understand flash better, and I've never done ANYTHING like this before, but now that I'm getting it, I hope that I'll be able to fly through it a lot better that I was in the beginning of the year. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment