Friday, April 15, 2011

Now that I've complete my demo, I will start working on my game. I did not know of the cancer of which is hurting the Tassies' population until I started doing research on Australian animals at the beginning of this year. The whole class actually didn't know, and this cancer has been going on for years according to news and such over in Tasmania, Australia. I've learned so much about this cancer, what it's doing, and other details. Something I would like to know, though, is exactly how the Tassies are treated. I was wanting to put that into my game but I cannot find a good website or anything that would give me an inside look on what's going on with the Tassies when they're taken out of the forests and put into human care. I was wanting to find something that I could put into my game that is really happening and that would give some more prove and persuation into my game for the players. I've had to do research on my own, and read through articles in the news from Tasmania, Australia and such, and do alot of self learning. This has actually helped me with doing research and such on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment