Wednesday, April 13, 2011
DONE WITH MY DEMO! :)
I'm finally done with my demo!!!! I got it uploaded on my team page along with the video of me presenting my demo. It was a little hard to put together at the last second, because I was having some difficulties with flash and saving my demo starting about 2 weeks ago. I've learned a whole lot more in my topic and dealing with flash. I've gotten a lot better in managing with the coding and all, and I've learned a whole lot about Tasmanian Devils. I honestly hope my game would actually get out to raise awareness of this cancer thats devastating the population of these little animals. I think that if I work hard enough on this game, it could probably have an impact on the knowledge of people in America who don't even know of this cancer. The cancer the Tasmanian Devils have has actually seemed to jumped species! There was something about a turtle having an illnes having the same characteristics of this cancer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your game defiantly has the ability to help the them out, i didn't even know there was a tassy cancer until your game.
ReplyDelete