Friday, November 5, 2010
Im Stuck.........
I'm kind of stuck now on what I'm going to do with my first scene. I'm not quite sure about this..... I can't really imagine my game quite yet. So yeah, I'm really suck. I got my about page and the tittle page, but I don't exactly know what I want to do for the rest of the game. I absolutely can't draw or trace or anything. And I'm not sure if I want to have an action character or no character. So I don't know how this is going to turn out. My partner wasn't here and I could probably use help with this part. So I did look at some tutorials and I think that actually helps me understand it a lot better. So I may be getting good at the coding. Now I just need some creativity! This is the part that I'm lost with....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment