Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Starting Off
Well, I actually started on the real tittle page for my game. I hope I'll be able to fix the buttons the way I want! I dont know exactly how that's going to turn out since I'm really not that very good with Flash as is is. I think I'm actually going to be putting some things in the game that show how the Tassies are treated, which involves medical stuff. Which is kinda ironic since I get real sqeemish around that sort of stuff. I usually pass out in the sight of blood, in reality. Movies, it just can't be stuff with surgery. But anyways, this game will hopefully raise awareness of the threat that is picking up more danger over in Tasmania. This should teach the game players about the cancer and how they are treated and what the government is doing to either help or not help the Tasmanian Devils. So this should cover a lot of ground; showing the treatment and what the scientists are doing, what the government is doing, and if this has any impact on the citizens of Tasmania. I really how this turns out to be a fun and educational game that people will actually like and want to play again and again. I hope Rayce, my partner, can help me with the creativity. I haven't played very many games in my lifetime and I don't really know what really makes a game super fun and what not. So if he comes up with some cool things to add, it'll help a lot! I got the research and I'm picking up on the coding, and with him thinking of some creative additions, we outta be set to have a pretty good game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have such a positive attitude! You inspire me to look for the good in everything too. Thanks.
ReplyDelete