Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still beginning.

I'm still kind of at the beginning... I got my title page and my about page but I have to figure out how to use a button to navigate me from the title page to the about page, back to the title page and to the first scene, whenever I get that accomplished. This game is kind of hard starting off. I still can't think of what all to put in the first scene and what not..... So that's kind of what's got me stuck. When I get everything figured out, the rest should be easy. And i guess I won't be the one in charge of the whole coding thing since Rayce got through the whole thing rather quickly. So now I got to think of some new things for me to do. I know I got the research, I just need the game play to actually come to me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment