Thursday, November 18, 2010
My first scene
I finally got started on my first scene. We brainstormed alot on what this game can really be about. It'll be kind of hard for me to get the artwork because in Tasmania, where this game is taking place, it's heavily forested and would be pretty hard for me to draw up. And I really don't know how to draw a tasmanian devil either. I barely knew how to make the desk look a little like it was 3d! I had to have someone else help me with that! It isn't too good that my art sense is so bad! But hopefully I'll be able to draw something up that doesn't look too bad. Then we have the coding which we both can do rather well, except now that I've started the coding, I have almost no clue and I can't really understand the tutorial too well. I can't just try to watch what they do and pick it up off the computer, but when someone actualy does it in front of me and shows me exactly what to do!!! gr!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment